Sunday, April 18, 2010

Announcement First VCB Writter

Well its finally officail i got my good buddy jeff[or simple compostguy101] to join our team.I hope you posts some really cool guides on here.I think he planned on talking about his worm bin plans.He is new to the world of vermicomposting but we all had to start somewhere.I'm sure that with me as his guide he'll be able to be just as good if not better then me when it comes to vermicomposting.Please feel free to follow this blog as well as view/join our forum:
http://wormcompostingforum.eddy3.myfreeforum.org/

2 comments:

  1. Hey there cody.Nice blog thanks for letting me be a part of this blog.I'll be sure to update everyone on my worms when they arive.In the mean time i'll be posting what i'm going to do with them.Thanks again
    jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. No proplem jeff.I'm glad to have you as part of the team.

    ReplyDelete