Monday, April 19, 2010

Worm bin Update April 19/2010

April 19/2010-Day#32- My worm bin size has decreased as i have given away some of my worms for another [who is a loyal member of my forum and also the second member of this blog.] wormer to get farming with worms.My culture is at around 25+ which isn't too bad.It should hit the 50 mark in around 3-4 weeks.All is well and i've done my first harvest which i gotta say was perfect consistancy not dry but not wet.I'll post a tut on that later.So i've reset them up with some banna peel as food.I just want them to mellow out and grow in population before i start experimenting with them.I'll for sure be adding a few more things to this blog in general as i'm sure jeff will too.I've really got to thank jeff for his posts.If you need anything jeff ask on the forum ;) thanks again.

I'll be [usually weekly] updating everyone on my worms and how they are doing as well as updating everyone on diffrent worm/vermicompost stuff.

Koolkid/Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment