Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hello everyone

Hey everyone its me jeff from Canada just as cody or koolkid is.I'm just about to get my first thing of worms around 10 just to start off a little.If i think i need more in the future i'll get more.Where am i getting my worms well a good friend of mine and of course the owner of this blog,cody i have decided against buying off the internet.I know cody in real life so i think it should be easier for me to get my worms from him.I'll be getting them this week.Hopefully if all goes well and i eventually get 1000 i'll split them up 500- and 500 and have one as my breeders and one as my experiment colony.I may sell some in the future when i move out of course.Who knows i may just make a bussness with cody.Thanks cody for making this blog.I love being a part of it.I think we should sighn our posts i'll put jeff at the end of mine hows about you put cody or something at the end of yours?Thanks agajn cody bye.
Jeff aka compostguy

No comments:

Post a Comment